Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Neutral Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Your feet will thank you!!
I bought a pair of these about 2 years ago and was instantly amazing how comfortable and supportive these are. I couldn't believe this was my first pair of aftermarket inserts in my 31 years of living, I had cheated myself of years of comfort. I just ordered my 2nd pair and can't wait to get them. The first pair really should have been replaced a long time ago but it still worked for me. A little expensive for what they are but goodness they are amazing on your feet!!
Falls apart immediately
First off the cushion on the top immediately flattens to nothing once it has warmed up. The pair I bought at the store in person was clearly used but apparently met their standards for selling at full price. I only ever wore them in my abeo shoes I bought from that store. In less than 2 weeks there were cracks formed on the bottom. I went to return them because I paid almost 90$ for these things. Couldn't return them because of the obvious wear. A couple days later a chunk of the cushion on the bottom came off. I have the premium sports one that I got with my shoe purchase and it still doesn't have wear like these "premium" ones do. Don't bother with these. A 10$ dr scholls will do about as much and they don't fall apart this fast.
Nice while they last..
These are very nice and provide excellent support. They wear terribly however and develop holes where the ball of the foot is supported within only several months.. At their current high price point I would have expected more durability
There has to be something better
Just so-so for comfort... There has to be something better
Seems to help
These are nice, not as soft as I would like but my lower back pain is pretty much gone. The softer comment is because after having the shoes on for a day the bottoms of my feet feel tired and I am very happy to get them off. I am on my feet at work all day.