Tackle every workout in maximum performance comfort with the women’s ABEO Delaney. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Delaney also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Heel Height: ½”
- 10-12mm drop.
The best shoes!
These are the best shoes for my problem feet. Please make more of these! I've been trying to buy another pair for a year and even lost my store credit because these and other shoes I was interested in were not available on my size. Very sad.
Very comfortable shoes!
I have problem feet and these shoes are excellent. Can't believe they aren't available again this year. Very unhappy about that.
Great walking shoe
I had a total knee replacement and have been forced to wear orthotics in all shoes. I love to take loooong walks, and I haven’t been able to walk further than 1.5 miles in 6 years until I got this shoe! I can walk over 3 miles while shopping, walking my dog, and even just on vacation. My feet don’t hurt, and my knee! My knee never bothers me after I’ve worn these! My feet feel great too and I have bunions from years of standing at work while teaching! Love love love!!!
Made Condition Worse
I purchased these shoes online (because all of the good shoe stores in my area were closed due to COVID) and they had excellent reviews. I paid full price ($159.95) and purchased some new insoles in the same order. Unfortunately, these shoes made my plantar fasciitis pain worse. Stores in my area are opening back up so I was able to be fitted and purchased a new pair of shoes (not at the Walking Company). I'm using the insoles I purchased from the Walking Company and my foot pain is gone. Buyers remorse on the shoes that I expected to see results. I spent a lot of money on a pair of shoes that didn't relieve my pain and I cannot return.
I got these before a trip overseas where I knew Id be doing a lot of walking. They were fine and didnt look like work out shoes,