Tackle every workout in maximum performance comfort with the women’s ABEO Denise. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Denise also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable textile and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Heel Height: ½”
- 10-12mm drop.
Comfortable but not frumpy
I needed shoes with an insole to counteract foot pain from standing all day and these shoes with the recommended insole fit the bill without looking like orthopedic shoes. They are a bit pricey, especially since I will need to replace the insoles in six to nine months.
The shoe strings are way too long. Even if I double tie them they drag on the ground.
Very comfortable, love the style, upgraded insert, enough stretch to not bother bunion. Looks good with jeans or dress pants
Love them - so comfortable
Thank you - my feet have been a lifelong problem - there are heaven to wear! and smart looking!
This shoe is so comfortable!
My feet are diabetic tender and these shoes are so comfortable. Well worth it for the price!