Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
I can now wear shoes 10hrs + a day
I have bad feet.....couldn't tolerate athletic shoes for more than 1 hr. live in crocs (but only one specific style and flip flops just cannot go everywhere!) and Birkenstocks (but they are so ugly!) until I went to the walking co and was fitted for this orthotic! WOW! I can walk and walk; wear athletic shoes 10 hrs + a day and my feet are not crying! These are an amazing discovery for me!
I took 3 pairs of shoes to Italy for 3 weeks with these insoles and did NOT have foot pain even walking 10-15 miles per day. I've paid way more for prescription orthotics to deal with my plantar fasciitis. I packed a huge bottle of motin, expecting daily foot pain for the extended amount of walking from my daily routine. But these shoes, and these orthotics, were magic. I've bought 2 more pairs of the inserts so I can have them on more shoes.
Not for stability
These orthotics are cushion-y, but also slippery on the surface layer, so my feet did not feel secure. The heel is not cupped well for stability. The metatarsal pad is nice and large for my need, but I will have to send them back because for me, the bad outweighs the good.
some good features
While being fitted, was given a 1/2 size larger than I wear, but when I complained it was too loose, was given a large size soul insert.. at first this seemed okay, but wearing daily at work where needed, they became more loose with use, and I became aware of how noticeably HEAVY in weight they are, especially compared to other fitness shoes. This has been a costly investment!. ( style aero 2.0-tricore-vibram) with the 3-D3cu #9086 -411 insert.. should you feel to cover some of the cost to this expensive investment, I would welcome it.
This is the best insert! Highly customizable by the Walking Store Staff. I use it in all my shoes. Looks to be very durable and at a great price!