Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Alea Sandal with neutral support offers the "all-day" comfort of a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and lycra thong-style upper.
- Polyurethane midsole supports feet.
- Custom 3D fit footbed for optimal support and balanced weight distribution.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
I have had the Alea in the past and loved the shoe. When my Balboa started to wear out I ordered two Alea's because there was a buy one get one half off special. I waited awhile to wear them until the Balboa's fully gave out. Once I did, they made my feet and knees hurt after I wore them. Unfortunately now I have it and a second unworn pair that I can't use. The Walking Company refuses to let me exchange the second unworn pair for another shoe because it has been over 30 days. I would understand it if I were asking for a refund, but I just want to exchange the shoe. 1 star for the shoe and 0 stars for the customer service.
Toe part broke within only a few months.
This is the best, most comfortable sandal for walking. My first pair lasted seven Years before I wore them out. This pair only lasted a few months and should be replaced free of charge. I’m really disappointed in this purchase.
. Too much stretch
I have 2 pairs of these sandals. Comfort is great but the stretch out way too fast
Most Comfortable, Longest Lasting Shoe
These are the most comfortable, longest lasting shoe I've ever owned. I wear them almost every day and I've had them 5 years. I originally purchased them because I had pain in my heal when I walked and they immediately stopped the pain when I wore them. These are my favorite shoes to wear whenever I leave my house and I wish I could wear them to work!
There good and comfortable i have two pairs but they stretch out quickly though for that price