Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Easy on and off and an adjustable vamp makes the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bay sandal with neutral support a perfect sandal to slide on and go. Wear with skirts, dresses or shorts this spring and summer, and make this your new go-to sandal! Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Tumbled leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures for a secure and custom fit.
- Breathable microfiber lining offers great abrasion resistance.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
Question , I have flat feet issue, can I wear them
I have flat feet, arch problem can I wear them?
Love this style!
These sandals are really comfortable. I wear them all the time. Love them!!!
Love this sandal!
It's really a shame that so many people have given this sandal a low rating because it is not made in metatarsal - don't punish this shoe or give it a low rating! I love this sandal! I live in Abeo flip flops year round and I wanted something new and super easy to slip on/off around the house. These are cute and super comfy!
Why are you not making all shoes in Metatarsal?
Abeo Sandals with Metatarsal
It breaks my heart to see you are not offering Abeo sandals with Metatarsal. Taos is not a large enough pad. My podiatrist only gave me the ok to wear the Abeo sandals. Said the arch and Metatarsal was very well designed for foot problems. Now we can’t get them so sad because I have not been able to find this structure anywhere else.