Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Soak up the sun in customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Buffy with neutral support. This thong sandal features a soft mesh upper with a wide adjustable strap for a secure and custom fit. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft Mesh upper with adjustable strap.
- Microsuede wrapped footbed.
- Aegis® microbe shield for odor control.
- Custom EVA footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight, contoured EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioned support.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and absorbs shock.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Beautiful shoe but to narrow.
I have purchased other styles of sandal from this brand. Sadly this one ran narrow. So Bummed. the sandals are beautiful but they dig into my arches. Widewith would probably be a better option for this one. I purchased the "Betsy" sandal in a medium and it fits perfect.
The arch support is nice, but the sandal rubbed the skin off the top of my second toe. I would not recommend this flip flop.
Bottom is slippery
I just received these in 6.5 Gray. Nice looking for sure. But I put them on and walked around my house - the white bottoms are hard and slippery on my wood floors making me feel unsteady. also, I normally wear 6.5 in the ABEO Balboa's but with these, my toes and heels were right on the edge. Sadly, I'll have to send back.
Sandals that make my heart sing!
Buffy sandals fit well, look even better and actually feel stylish. What could be better. I wish they came in other colors.
From the moment I adjusted the Velcro for my foot issues and started walking I felt like I was on a cloud. I have major issues with arthritis in my feet and have live in sandals and love these shoes and will purchase another pair.