Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with posted support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.